Due to ongoing growth and expansion they are seeking to recruit a Financial Services Administrator in the Belfast office.
The responsibilities will include general Financial Planning administration duties and providing support to Financial Advisers within the business.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up to date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Preparing client valuation reports and collate all documentation for client meetings
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
* Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritize workloads
* Attention to detail, organized and a strong communicator
* A minimum of 2 years` experience in Financial Services within an IFA firm.
* Knowledge of pensions and investments
* Experience of processing business with providers/on platforms
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants for this position only candidates with relevant experience working for an IFA will be considered and contacted - we appreciate your understanding in this matter
Please send CV via the apply link