OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY WITHIN FINANCIAL SERVICES
£20,000 - £28,000
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is seeking a Financial Services Administrator for our global client based in Belfast.
The successful candidate will work with an existing, high-performing team in an office-based working environment to provide first-class administration support, to administer a portfolio of clients, and deal with client needs within agreed procedures.
The Financial Services Administrator will liaise on a daily basis with senior Managers and Directors within the organisation, as well as with clients, Accountants, Financial Advisors, and Solicitors.
Candidates must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar administrative role, preferably in a professional services environment such as Banking, Financial Services, or Legal
- An understanding of financial services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to proactively manage a range of client affairs simultaneously
- Excellent career progression
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion
- Training & support
- Great office environment
- Charity fundraising events
- Social activities
- Share Incentive Plan
- Group Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Health Cash Plan
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Brook Street (UK) Ltd via the 'Apply' link.