Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a growing financial planning and investment company in their Belfast Office.
This role will consist of several aspects including administration support to the Financial Advisor's within the company and is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to essentially gain an insight into the role of a financial advisor and be part of the maintenance and servicing to high value clients.
* Ensure that all cases are dealt with in a compliant manner and any action taken is fully documented and updated in IO.
* Review the status of client business and provide regular updates on progress of cases to the Advisers you are supporting.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with key clients.
* Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures.
* Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships
* Provide integral support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income
* Suggest/contribute fully to process improvements
* Respond to opportunities to improve service as they arise
* Provide technical support both internally to the Financial Advisor's but also externally to clients by taking ownership of customer queries and problems.
* Maintaining relationships will be a key output of this role as working productively with the team and clients will ensure that the commitment of great customer service is achieved.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE`s including Maths & English
* A minimum of 12 months experience in Financial Services particularly within an IFA.
* Working towards or having achieved the Level 4 Diploma in financial advice
Salary will depend on experience, £21-23k per annum
There is also a competitive benefits package and the client will provide exam support
Please send CV via the link