Brook Street (UK) Limited are delighted to be working with our Belfast based Financial Services company that is seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their team.
The successful Financial Services Administrator will provide strong administrative support to a team of Financial Advisers, helping to ensure that customer service continues at an exceptional level.
* Ensure customer information is stored securely and updated accurately as required
* Provide excellent Administrative support to a team of Financial Advisers
* Prepare written reports and documents to tight timescales to meet customer requirements
* Liaise with clients by telephone as required to obtain necessary documentation, providing a helpful and professional service
* Have at least 2 year's hands on experience in a similar role within a Financial Services business
* Methodical worker with excellent attention to detail necessary
* Strong work ethic with the ability to work quickly and accurately
* Good computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office
* Good Communication skills written and oral
Our client is offering a highly attractive salary ( this will be decided at interview based on experience)
They also offer a Pension, Private Medical insurance and Group Income Protection. They will also support the candidate hired towards your qualifications.
Please note only those with experience working in a financial services admin job need apply
Anyone without the background of working in financial services company will not be counted.
Please send CV via the link