Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruit a new full time and permanent Client Services Administrator role.
You will collaborate with a team of Financial Planning Consultants, Paraplanners, Investment Managers, and other Financial Planning Support Staff.
Your responsibilities may include managing new business applications, valuations, quotations, servicing existing business, database management, platform work, and external client and provider interactions. Their experienced team will provide comprehensive on-the-job training. After completing initial training, you will have the opportunity to pursue relevant professional qualifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role, you will provide comprehensive administrative support, ensuring efficient and effective client base administration.
- Acknowledging, vetting, and processing new business applications for all financial products
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate client records using the back-office system
- Preparing necessary compliance documentation for client meetings
- Producing client valuations and reports as needed.
- Handling general client queries, both written and verbal
- Corresponding with investment companies and providers to obtain required information and documentation.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge of product provider's systems and requirements
- At least 2 year's experience working in an IFA environment.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE`s grade A to C including Maths & English
- Candidates will hold their Financial Planning Certificate
- A strong desire to work in the Financial Services Industry and a keen interest in developing a career in the sector.
- A growth mindset and a passion for learning
- Strong planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills, with the ability to propose solutions to problems.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and general IT skills
- Demonstrated commercial awareness.
- Evidence of personal drive, initiative, and ambition within a challenging, fast-paced environment
Our client will offer a competitive salary and potential discretionary bonuses based on performance.
Full spec can be supplied on application
Please send your CV via the link