Brook Street Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Belfast client who are a leading firm of Independent Financial Advisers and Wealth Managers
Due to ongoing growth and expansion they are seeking to recruit an Financial Services Administrator in the Belfast office. They are looking for an ambitious individual who will grow with the business.
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS MUST HAVE WORKED FOR AN IFA FIRM AND HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH PENSIONS - YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT THIS EXPERIENCE
The responsibilities will include general Financial Planning administration duties and providing support to Financial Advisers within the business.
Skills and Responsibilities:
* Providing professional customer service to new and existing clients via telephone, email and face to face when required.
* Using financial planning software to create, record and update client records and ensuring these are kept up to date.
* Communicating and liaising effectively with external product providers as and when required, to obtain policy specific information.
* Preparing client valuation reports and collate all documentation for client meetings
* General PA duties to the Financial Advisers within the business as and when required.
* Continue to develop your knowledge and understanding of any change in legislation and processes, internally and externally, which may impact your role.
* Other administrative duties required to fulfil role successfully.
* Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
* Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritize workloads
* Attention to detail, organized and a strong communicator
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in Financial Services within an IFA firm.
* Knowledge of pensions and investments
* Experience of processing business with providers/on platforms.
* Experience of using Intelligent Office
* Competitive benefits package
* Free onsite parking
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants for this position only candidates with relevant experience working for an IFA will be considered and contacted - we appreciate your understanding in this matter