WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH ONE OF NORTHERN IRELAND'S BIGGEST PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANISATIONS?
Brook Street (UK) Ltd are delighted to work on behalf of a leading Public Sector Organisation to source a Financial Support Officer on a temporary-ongoing basis to work at Executive Officer level within the Financial Systems Department based in Armagh which is an extension of the Accounts Department.
The Financial Support Officer will play a key role as an admin liaison for both internal and external stakeholders. It is advantageous that the Financial Support Officer has knowledge of Pivot Tables and Query Tables in the interest of summarising large amounts of data for finance purposes.
General Office Administrative duties will include:
- The potential supervision of administrative staff in the section including the management and allocation of duties
- Checking details for new suppliers and amended suppliers and entering them into the Oracle Financial system
- Providing administrative support in relation to all aspects of the work of the section using the full range of IT equipment including typing, databases, spreadsheets, email, intranet, and internet facilities
- Providing advice and assistance to Education Authority officers, customers, the public and other professionals in respect of agreed aspects of the service
- Assisting in the collation of factual data and statistical information from various sources to support the work identified
- Preparing letters, minutes, notes and other clerical support to officers as appropriate; and
- Routine correspondence via email and telephone
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A minimum of one year's experience in an office-based administrative role
- Experience in the use of a PAYE Accounts System such as Sage Accounts or Oracle
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables and Query Tables is advantageous
- Experience in delegating tasks to an administration team
- Must have two A Levels or equivalent qualifications
This is a full-time role based in Armagh working 36 standard hours per week Monday-Friday, and the rate of pay is £10.70 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please call Melissa in Brook Street (UK) Ltd.'s Belfast branch or email your CV via the 'Apply' link.