Fine Limit skilled Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator
A dynamic and growing Engineering Solutions business in Croydon is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sheet Metal worker.
Our company produces high quality goods and projects to the customers' requirements.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with customers and our estimating team to produce the best possible solution to their requirement.
The successful candidate will:
- MUST have the ability to read technical drawings
- MUST have experience in fine limit & general sheet metal work
- MUST have experience, of all aspects of sheet metal working hand tools and equipment. ie guillotine, CNC & manual brake press , tig and mig welding , grinding and finishing to high standard
- CAD knowledge would be desirable but not essential
- Ability to work with all types of metal up to 6mm
- Have a proven track record as a fine limit sheet metal worker/ fabricator
- Must have attention to detail
- Be able to finish a product to a very high standard
- Be punctual and a good time keeper
- Be confident, organised and methodical
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Work well as a team member
- Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
39 Hours week = 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday 8am-1pm Friday
Four weeks holiday, raising a day a year until five weeks
Salary range £13-£15 per hour depending on experience