FTC- Fine Management Advisor
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week- Fixed Term Contract until 30th June 2020
Salary £23000-£24000 (Pro Rata)
You will be required to develop relationships with clients and companies. You will spend time liaising with external companies and working closely with the customer service team.
- Managing and updating the internal fine management systems.
- Taking escalated calls from the customer support advisors to reach resolutions with the customers.
- Managing all aspects of escalated complaints, written, verbal and oral, responding efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work within all areas of the department.
- Relay customer perceptions and comments, identify and analyse opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
- Ability to prioritise and multi- task on a daily basis
- Ability to work well in a team
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships
- Previous B2B sales experience
If you feel this is the role for you and you would like your CV to be considered, please send a copy of your CV
If you do not receive contact within 48 hours, please accept that you have not been shortlisted.