Brook Street are currently recruiting Fines Admin Officers for a government client based in the Weston-Super-Mare area.
This is a temporary assignment until 31/03/2023 with the possibility of an extension.
Pay rate is £10.86 per hour.
1. Inputting case details, preparing & processing paperwork
2. Carrying out sanctions in accordance with Courts Act
3. Undertake Telephone Debt recovery work to assist effective enforcement of orders
4. Making effective decisions regarding defaulters next course of enforcement.
5. Answering verbal and written enquiries and responding to correspondence
6. Undertaking general administrative duties such as photocopying, faxing, telephone, filing, archiving, printing, and post
7. Liaising with other agencies, including Bailiffs and other interested parties to collect information, check facts, communicate or enforce judicial decisions, give advice on the completion of forms or court procedures etc.
8. To monitor warrants and to liaise closely
9. Use of Outlook, Word and Excel and TEAMS. In house bespoke computer system. Use of Government tools to aid tracing.
" Good admin skills
" Good IT skills
" Ability to multitask
" Good communication skills
Interested? Apply now!