We have an full time temporary contract opportunity at The Courts as an Fines Officer based in Swindon
The Agency Worker will provide administrative support. He or she will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgement in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
* collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
* overseeing administrative procedures and processes
* assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
* acting as an administrative liaison with internal and/or external sources.
* preparing routine correspondence.
Typical qualifications and experience:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or above or equivalent (including English Language or equivalent)
- NVQ Business Administration Level 2, or suitable clerical experience.
- Administrative experience with a good knowledge of and experience in using Microsoft Office. Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
This role is full time position. 37 hours a week.
If this sounds like the role for you apply online or email .