Are you confident and able to talk to anyone? Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? We currently have fantastic temporary opportunities for a call handler to join a team within one of our Public Sector clients based in North Shields.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established local Government Department. If you enjoy working as part of a busy office and providing first-class assistance and advice to customers, then we want you to apply for this role.
In order to succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Customer Service as your number 1 priority
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficient in systems as well as prepared to learn new in-house systems
- Internet savvy - happy and comfortable negotiating your way around systems and folders
- Enthusiastic in all that you do
The role starts by learning and undertaking General Administration duties, but will lead on to being primarily a Call Handling role, but with some general administration that results from the calls themselves. Duties will include, but not be restricted to:
- Call Handling
- Dealing with written queries
- General Administration
- Distribution of Post
- General photocopying and filing
- Creating and updating records on the in-house computer system
- Data Entry
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required by the client
Initially, this is a 4 months assignment, depending on start date, and is based on a 37 hour week Monday to Friday. The assignment may be extended further depending on requirements. Location is ideal for public transport but also offers free parking. This client also offers an excellent Pay Rate of £9.59 per. hour.
If this job is for you, please apply by clicking on the link below.