Brook Street are recruiting for an Fines Officer based in Swindon for our government client on a temporary contract.
- Day to day management of invoices.
- Review, payment and reconciliation of cash advances and analysis whilst maintaining clear audit trails.
- Faster Payment processing
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and the business
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
In addition to being comfortable working with numbers you will require good communication skills as you will be expected to be in contact with the business area that you are supporting.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent communication skills -written and spoken
- Tenacity to ensure resolution of issues
- Able to demonstrate initiative, e.g. through process improvement, and flexibility
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
This is an ASAP start. You must be available immediately. If this sounds like a role for you please email.