As an Administrative Officer working in the NCES, your role will include general administrative duties and will require you to deal with the general public, defendants and outside organisations sometimes dealing with difficult customers and situations.
Working as part of a flexible team, the post holder will be expected to undertake a range of the functions and responsibilities such as:
- Preparing papers and files for court.
- Collection of financial impositions imposed by the court
- Enforcement of financial impositions.
- General photocopying and filing.
- Post opening and dispatch
- Generating reports
- Corresponding with enforcement agents
A working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Teams, Excel is required.
Full Training will be provided.
This will be a full-time role, requiring you to work 37 hours a week from 8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday, and 8:30 - 16:30 on Friday.
If this sounds like you, please apply online!