Here at Brook Street, we celebrate being the chosen partner to Public Sector employers throughout the UK, our long history and expertise gives us the advantage of really setting ourselves apart from our competition. We understand the importance of every role in the public sector, and in this case the importance of an Admin Officer.
As an Admin Officer working under brook street, you will provide essential administrative support, following set procedures as well as exercising your own independent judgement at times whilst carrying out instructions. This role will enable you to develop a versatile range of experience, with duties including:
- Creating and maintaining records on in-house computer systems and data input
- Producing court/tribunal documents
- Preparing files for court/tribunal hearings
- Interacting with clients answering their queries via telephone, email and face to face
- Clerking at tribunals and serving tribunal users.
- Assisting maintaining post
Strong contenders for this role will show that they have:
- Strong Administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- A proficiency in IT competency, with special emphasis on MS Word and Excel
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your work when other duties may arise.
- A basic understanding of numerical calculating
If successful in your application, an in-depth background and clearance check will be required, including Criminal Record Checks (DBS Checks), Reference Checks (Employment, Education and any gaps) (3 years), Address checks (5 years) and may involve us obtaining character references and/or other evidence to cover periods of unemployment.