Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity to work within the government sector for our client. A role starting as soon as possible on a temporary basis. Working in a professional team in the admin department based in Maidstone.
We are recruiting for a Fines Officer (AO), this role will be taking on various duties - you must have great attention to detail, be able to work in a fast pace environment and good IT skills.
Pay - £9.06 PH and increases to £9.78 PH after 12 weeks.
Location - Maidstone
FULL TIME HOURS
Mon - Fri, 9-5
Ideally previous experience in admin.
Requirements will include:
- Preparing papers and files for court.
- Collection of financial impositions imposed by the court.
- Enforcement of financial impositions using designated Fines Officer Powers.
- General photocopying and filing.
- Examining various sources of information to create and update records on in-house computer system with speed and accuracy
- Post opening and dispatch.
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions
- To work to workload targets in terms of throughput and accuracy. Processing Casework
- To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and "right first time" service to our internal and external customers
If this role interests you please apply below.