An exciting new role working in a government department has become available for the new year, our client is looking for A Fines Officer to join their team in Kingsway.
Fines Officer position duties to include:
- Preparing papers and files for court.
- Collection of financial impositions imposed by the court.
- Enforcement of financial impositions using designated Fines Officer Powers.
- General photocopying and filing.
- Examining various sources of information to create and update records on in-house computer system with speed and accuracy
- Post opening and dispatch.
- Standard letters and correspondence, minutes, notes, reports, submissions etc, according to guidelines and instructions
- To work to workload targets in terms of throughput and accuracy. Processing Casework
- To deliver a helpful, prompt, polite and "right first time" service to our internal and external customers.
Don't delay, apply today!
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates