Are you a proficient administrator with strong MS Office skills? Are you available immediately? Then this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are recruiting for a government organisation based in Central Swindon who are looking for a Fines Officer to join their busy team as a mat cover contract. This role is within a government organisation and to be considered for this role you need to complete our compliance procedure as well as a DBS.
This position is temporary for initially 9 months however; there could be an opportunity for the role to be extended further! The working hours are Monday-Friday 37 hours a week and offering an hourly rate of £9.95/hour minimum.
Main Duties include;
- Collating and analysing fairly complex data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
If this is the role for you then please contact Alex today on 01235 706100 or email Alex on