HMCTS- Mininistry of Justice - Fines Officer - Enforcement Department
Location: Gildersome, Morley - LS27 7LE
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Administration Officer to join the Team at the Collection and Enforcement Centre in Gildersome, Morley with our client, The Ministry of Justice. The role will include working as part of a flexible team. This is a very interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration duties within the Enforcement Department.
* To deal effectively with public and internal enquires over the telephone
* Operating all basic office equipment e.g. photocopier etc
* Handle incoming and outgoing mail
* Use a range of computer software and hardware including word, excel and outlook
* Dealing with complaints from customer that have been issued fines
* Transfer of documents to other courts
* Initiate enforcement action/let customers know when their balance is clear
* Setting payment rates for unpaid fines
What we are looking for:
- Being able to undertake a range of general office duties
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be able to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Work within a team
- Low sickness record
This is a highly customer service telephone based role
Role will be based in Gildersome so the successful candidate will have to be able to get to this location with ease or ideally drive.
*Please note working for the Ministry of Justice will require you to have photographic ID. This can be a Full-length Birth Certificate supported by a driving or provisional licence in your current address OR an in-date passport*