Admin based office work. Supporting various areas with computer based tasks. Working for the Collection and Enforcement Centre for the Ministry of Justice in the Accounts Department.
Good typing skills including Excel & Word. Good telephone manner. To provide effective and efficient support to the National Compliance and Enforcement Service.
Duties may include:
- To participate in post opening procedures
- To help with franking of the post
- To deal effectively with public and internal enquires over the telephone
- Operating all basic office equipment e.g. photocopier etc
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Use a range of computer software and hardware including word & excel
- Transfer of documents to other courts
- Initiate enforcement action
- Setting payment rates for unpaid fines
- Check intelligence system
You will be tracking payments across 7 regions. The role is very fast paced with defendants calling making a variety of payments. Your job will be to investigate those payments and process them.
You will need to be able to pass a Standard DBS check and must have photographic ID (In date Passport OR a Driving Licence or Provisional Licence in your current address supported by a FULL length Birth Certificate)