We are recruiting for a Customer Service Fire Wardens to carry out hourly fire safety checks at a city centre accommodation site.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to be made permanent.
Hours: You will work on a 4 on 4 off Rota'd Shift Pattern on either a 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am shift.
Pay: £10.25 an hour - days & £11.50 - nights.
THE JOB PURPOSE
To carry out hourly fire safety checks.
- Hourly fire walks which includes walking down 12 flights off stairs across 4 blocks.
- Being on hand to answer any queries from the residents.
- DBS on the Updates System or be able to apply for a DBS with ourselves
- As the role is physically demanding, you will be required to wear suitable foot wear as support to being active throughout the day.
- Great Communication Skills
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV and call Amelia on 0121 480 8209.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***