We currently have a vacancy for a First Line Client IT Support Analyst to join a leading, global organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The First Line Client IT Support Analyst acts as the 1st line for all Client IT related issues across the business both internally and externally generated ensuring all IT activities are picked up and responded to in a timely fashion.
The First Line Client IT Support Analyst will also help and support project based activities, including client based initiatives and internal development improvements to systems and processes.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Deliver first line support for all tickets assigned to the Client IT Team, ensuring a timely response based on priority and impact.
- Drafting and sending all IT related communications out to clients and internally to staff.
- Responsibility for initially picking up, diagnosing and where possible resolving the issue.
- Responsibility for ensuring RP systems and services are functioning within the agreed tolerances and delivering PVR to clients.
- Completing and distributing accurate and timely IT related statistics to support internal functions in reviewing service levels provided to clients.
- Action all client and store changes, ensuring IT systems are correctly set up to specification to ensure timely delivery of data.
- Re-running of reports identified with issues within appropriate timeframe to client deadlines and deliver non-standard weekly, quarterly and RTI within appropriate timeframe.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENC
- General IT and/or customer service background.
- General software and hardware awareness.
- IT related qualification/degree preferred or suitable experience.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV
Due to a high level of applicants if you do not hear back within 7 days please assume your application is unsuccessful