Brook Street are recruiting for an administrator to support our client in their busy fleet team on a temporary basis.
Our public sector client is based in the city centre with good transport links. They offer a great working environment within modern open plan offices.
This is a temporary role working Monday to Friday 37 hours per week. The assignment is expected to run until the end of November and may have the possibility of being extended.
As an administrator within the fleet team your duties may include but not be limited to
* Sending out traffic notices to drivers for hire and lease vehicles
* Sending damaged hire car notifications to drivers
* Creating folders, recording the notifications and response in folders and spreadsheet
* Creating folders for damage to lease vehicles and filing any related documentation
* Adding vehicles to insurance database
* Recording journey log sheets on spreadsheet
* Identifying drivers for vehicles to enable lease provider to record correct details on system
* Booking meetings
* Setting up drivers on hire car booking system
* Arranging travel/accommodation bookings
* Responding to e-mails for fleet related queries
Ideal Candidates - Are you organised, a team player and hard working with a confident telephone manner, if so we want to hear from you
Our client requires the following skills
* Previous Admin Experience
* Excellent Telephone Manner
* Good organisational skills
* Good IT Skills, especially microsoft word and excel
* Accurate data entry
The pay rate is £8.36 per hour for the first 12 weeks, rising to £10.84 thereafter. Benefits include holiday pay and pension scheme
Please apply online with your CV in word format or contact the public sector team on 0115 879 3500