I am currently recruiting for a Flooring and Furniture Claims Handler based in Cannock for a household insurance claims specialist. The company replaces everything from flooring, carpets and furniture to jewellery. From electrical items through to sports and leisure equipment; from tools to gardening gear and lawnmowers. But this particular role is within the Flooring team.
- Handling insurance claims within SLA
- To manage a minimum average of 10 claims a day or as set by the Company
- Answer phone within 6 rings and deal with these customer calls in a positive and friendly manner, always remaining professional
- To handle on average 25-45 calls a day
- To read and understand the contents of the Insurers instruction fully, paying particular attention to excess, VAT, single article limits, policy limits and specific instructions. Liaising with the Insurance Company where there is insufficient information to proceed
- To liaise with the policyholders and Insurance Company's' to accurately validate claims circumstances and identify and report any potential fraud indicators to the appropriate referral point, which could be internal or external
- To accurately validate replacement goods on a like for like specification using the validation tool in-conjunction with commodity expertise ensuring we are selecting the most cost-effective solution for customers and client's expectations.
- To accurately arrange a convenient collection via our appointed courier service
- To arrange inspections within SLA via our authorised panel of Inspection agents.
- To arrange delivery of replacements goods within contractual time frames
- To provide highest level of customer service always, ensuring compliance with TCF
- Always provide a positive experience to policyholders and Insurance Companies
- Ensure that quality and content of written communication meets Company Policy and procedures including email, system notes and internal/external letters
- Follow the FCA Complaint process at all times, taking responsibility to attempt to resolve issues within your capability, and to escalate any complaint that falls outside of this to the relevant team manager. High level complaints must be immediately escalated to Head of Operations/Operations Director
- Experience in flooring industry is essential
- Customer Service experience
- Telephone skills/call centre experience
- Target driven
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
Salary: circa £20,000
Start Date: ASAP
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Monthly bonuses and commission available
Relaxed, friendly and modern office environment
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your cv and call Maisie on 0121 643 6954