Up to £29505 per annum + Commission
Fenchurch Street Branch
20 days ago
Fluent Danish Speaking Customer Engagement Adviser - London Docklands
Commission: Commission structure & company benefits
Operational hours: Monday to Friday
As a Customer Engagement Advisor, you are in the best position to support our new consumers providing support in transitioning from the traditional method of smoking to a healthier alternative. You will engage with the consumers to ensure they get the individual assistance they require by offering extra support and resolving their enquiries ensuring our consumers receive excellent customer service and their expectations are met.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service and understand the importance of putting the consumers at the heart of the business & interactions.
- Being an excellent communicator when amending details or fixing a problem to ensure consumers are kept informed and assist them with navigating them on their journey
- Have a passion for helping others and an ability to persuade & communicate with people on different levels.
- A logical approach to resolving issues.
- Significant experience working with consumers, either face-to-face or remotely or by phone.
- Proficient in computer technology & systems
- Able to positively communicate and influence others
- Great team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fantastic working culture with a sociable team environment
- Pension Scheme with Standard Life
- Eye test vouchers and discounts
- Campaign-specific benefits including discounts, incentives, and prizes
- Recommend a friend scheme paid a reward of £500 +
- Apprenticeship qualifications and career flight path schemes
- Recognition and reward schemes with Love to Shop Voucher rewards.
Please note that while you will support a specific contract, whose opening hours are 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday and 9 am - 6 pm Saturday, your contracted hours will be 8 am - 8 pm Monday to Sunday. You may be required to cover evenings and weekends when required by the business.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team and are fluent in both English & Danish with strong communication skills on a Business to Consumer level, apply now!