Are you a National Account Manager, experienced dealing with top Grocers or major High Street customers? Want to work for a multi award winning company based in North West London? Then read on...
We are currently working with a top healthcare company based in North West London, seeking a National Account Manager to join them as soon as possible, on a full time permanent basis.
To be considered for this really exciting opportunity, you must have experience at National Account Manager level dealing with top Grocers and/or major High Street customers. You must also have working knowledge of JBP, promotion plan/forms and NPD new line set-up admin and process. Finally you should be able to use one or more Retailer supplier tools/reporting systems e.g. Asda Retail Link/Boots RSi.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- 5+ years background handling national accounts (multiple pharmacy/multiple grocery sectors)
- Full driving license
- Supply chain knowledge
- Excellent negotiator
This is a high profile, customer facing role and gives you the opportunity to work with Senior Management. Your job purpose will be to develop and drive forward the pharmacy retail and national account business, collaborating with many of the UK's most prestigious retailers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Strategic management of many of the largest/high profile customers
- New business and key account development
- Oversee sales promo strategies for each national account including negotiation of annual budgets
- Arrange and attend regular review meetings
- Work with logistics department and national accounts to assess their requirements and ensure smooth supply chain and deliveries
- Create and provide forecasting and sales analysis to logistics department and national accounts
- Ensure integrated warehouse and supply systems according to the requirements of each account
- Provide listing forms, product data, as required
- Ensure New Product Listings and successful launch of new products into all national accounts
- Increase distribution for new lines and improve shelf presence for existing products
- Monitor and report store distribution levels by brand
- Negotiating margins, price increases and shelf positioning with national accounts
- Monitor performance against agreed ongoing sales and distribution targets
- Support brand image and values in store
- Ensure successful launch of new products into all national accounts
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (must be flexible)
Salary: £45,000-£55,000+personal bonus
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private health cover
- Personal bonus scheme
- Company car
If you are a National Account Manager working within the FMCG sector, and fit the above criteria please apply with an up to date CV or contact Leigh Craddock at the Watford branch for more information.