My client, a multi-national agricultural chemical producer and supplier are currently seeking a temporary to permanent Foliar Production Operative to join their manufacturing and distribution site in Kings Lynn based at the docks.
To support all aspects of the manufacture of foliar goods. The role will include labelling, bottling and palletizing of product as well as supporting all other aspects of the production process such as loading raw materials into mixing vessels and selecting specific products for orders, and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- You need to be willing to learn the specific foliar production processes.
- You will need a basic understanding of IT equipment with an excellent level of spoken English and communication skills.
- A forklift license would be favourable but not required for the role.
- Must be able to manage work load to complete orders in a timely manner.
- To be able to maintain a clean workstation and to help keep clean the whole warehouse.
- The ability to work under pressure during busy seasonal work periods.
The standard working hours are 7:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday, extra hours and weekends are expected during busy seasonal operations. Starting at £8.50 an hour which would increase after 12 weeks.
If you think you have the skills and knowledge for this role, you can apply online or call Bradley at 01522 528115 for further information.