Leicestershire Police are recruiting for a Force Courier on a part time, temporary basis until approx June 2021.
Shifts: Monday and Tuesday shifts 6am-12am
Purpose of the Role: To distribute post and parcels around Leicestershire Police and other public bodies on a shift rota.
- Have the ability to understand or have experience of working in a confidential environment.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- To be able to work accurately and pay attention to detail.
- Have organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines with a flexible approach to working.
- Have the ability to use initiative within the workplace and work with minimum supervision along with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have the ability to manage customer expectations with a commitment to service delivery.
- To have a full driving license
If you have the relevant experience, a full and clean UK driving licence and are interested in working for the Police, please apply. The successful applicant will be required to go through Police vetting checks which can take approx 4-6 weeks. To be eligible for Police checks, candidates must have been resident in the UK for the last 3 years.