Job Title - Forecast & Resource Planning Analyst
Location - Barton - Upon - Humber
Salary - Competitive salary with bonus available
We are looking for an experienced Planning Analyst who has worked within a Customer Service department ideally. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Customer Operations Manager. Please see key responsibilities and experience we require below, for this opportunity.
- Creating volume forecasts across all contact channels
- Working with Historic data to predict intraday demand
- Delivering weekly resource plans to Senior Managers
- Handle times and services from data given, along with business forecasting.
- Highlight trends to senior management
- Create accurate CS shift schedules ensuring that shifts are planned to meet the sites forecast requirements
- Monitor staffing levels against the plans and take in relevant corrective actions, overtime, cross skill support, shift changes etc.
- Effectively plan and monitor CS schedule
- Monitor Average Handing time, AUX and CS productivity, escalating any areas which need development.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Experience in workforce management
- Ability to communication at both a technical and non technical level
- Advanced Excel skills and proven track record of this
- Experience in large amounts of Data - Data Analysis
- Excellent planning, time and project management skills, with proven track record
- Experience in finding solutions and designing improved methods in systems and processes