Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client located in Mallusk who are looking to hire a full time and permanent Counterbalance Forklift Operator
The forklift operator will be responsible for optimising loads to ensure operational efficiency and managing inventory by utilising RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
The forklift operator use a counterbalance forklift to transport items within the warehouse - requiring diligence and good hand-eye coordination.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
* Loading, unloading warehouse items.
* Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
* Optimising loads to ensure operational efficiency.
* Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
* Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
* Scheduling forklift vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
* Managing inventory by utilising RF scanning equipment.
* Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
* Identifying workplace safety hazards.
* Adhering to safety management standards.
* Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
* Valid Counterbalance Forklift certificate.
* Excellent hand-eye coordination.
* Proficiency in operating RF scanners.
* Good physical condition.
* Good organisational skills.
* Attention to detail.
Salary will start on £10.00 per hour -
Hours - Monday to Friday - Start 0630 hrs to 1500 hrs (8 hours)
2 days a week 0630 to 1900 hrs (12 hours)
Plus, one Saturday morning per month - 0630 to 1200 hrs or sooner if all work all wrapped up
First 40 hours are at basic rate and anything over is paid at time and half
Please send CV via the apply link