Forklift Operator - Bishops Stortford
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Days and Nights available
£10ph + night allowance
FLT experience needed!!! FLT License desirable!!
Our client are currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator based in Bishops Stortford. Forklift Operatives are involved in the day-to-day operational movements of all Finished and Semi Finished Goods. This position services all functions within the facility as well as inbound and outbound deliveries.
- The ability to set-up and operate at least 1 machines and all area processes.
- Basic Machine Setting and Adjustments
- Production Quality Control
- Ensuring Hygiene Standards are met.
- FLT & PLT Trained
- Knowledge of SAP & WMS Systems as well as I.T Systems (Excel/Outlook)
- Ensure all chemical usage is in accordance with COSHH
- All Staff are required to work to a high standard as defined in the company handbook.
- Ensure all operational controls are completed to the required site standards.
- All required documentation is to be completed to the required standards.
- Escalation of product or material non-conformances as appropriate.
- Expected to carry out basic PPM across factory.
- Proactively assist in the implementation of new ideas or procedural/process changes.
- Engage in operations to make improvements to self and environment
- Attend & complete on-the-job training programmes as required
- Assess personal training gap and development needs to progress
if you hold the above and are interested in this position, please apply here today!!