Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Accountancy client in Belfast city centre to recruit a Forensic Secretary.
The candidate hired will be responsible for assisting the forensic accounting team with the typing, formatting and finalisation of reports which will be used in Court proceedings. You will also act as PA to the department`s two directors.
* Typing/amending reports and letters on Microsoft Word;
* Inserting tables from Microsoft Excel into the word reports;
* Diary management - liaising with external stakeholders and scheduling meetings.
* Filing emails and correspondence in case files, both hard and soft copy files;
* Updating and maintaining the team`s database;
* Assisting with GDPR requirements;
* Create and schedule mail merges and mail-shots
* Covering reception when required.
What you`ll need to succeed
* You will be well organised with excellent attention to detail.
* You will have at least 3 years secretarial experience
* 3 years Microsoft office experience - to include word excel and outlook.
* GCSE English Grade C or above
* Good oral & written communications skills
* Be well organised with the ability to prioritise workload
* Be a team player
The initial interview for this post will be conducted via video, and the business continues to put measures in place to ensure on-boarding is as smooth as possible during this time.