I am looking for an experienced social worker who is looking for their next challenge and has experience of Form F assessments, as well as outstanding knowledge of fostering regulations, childcare law and safeguarding to join an OUTSTANDING OFSTED rated independent fostering agency at their head office in Leicestershire.
You will join a well respected provider who is committed to providing safe, loving and stable foster homes for vulnerable children.
You will join this outstanding IFA at a time when their is a growing need for new fostering families within the central region.
This is a full time role which will require the successful applicant to work closely with the foster carer panel and assessment manager.
· Support in the recruitment, assessment and approval of foster carers
· To deliver a quality assessment service to our Agency
· Contribute to the growth & development of the business
· Lead on identified projects and developments for the panel and assessment service
To be considered for this exciting role you must,
* Be a skilled and qualified social worker with HCPC registration and extensive fostering knowledge
* Have Form F Assessment experience
* Be flexible to travel due to the needs of the role. A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.,
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return, you will receive:
* A generous annual salary circa £36000
* Annual pay reviews
* Enhanced holiday allowance
* Access to continued training
* Access to a variety of discount schemes
So, if you want to join an organisation who goes above and beyond to make a difference to the lives of the young children they support, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.