Freight Co-ordinator - £20,000 - £23,000
Brook Street are proud to be working with an independent Freight company based in Southampton. My clients are looking for a Freight Co-Ordinator to join their team.
As a Freight Forwarding Co-ordinator you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the whole shipping process from start to finish
- Quoting clients
- Booking shipments using our in-house freight software
- Arranging documentation and ensuring Customs procedures are completed
- Following shipments to ensure goods get delivered safely and on time
- Focus on maximum customer satisfaction.
- Administrative tasks in Operations
You will be actively involved in shipping both exports and imports by Air freight, Sea freight, Road freight and Courier freight both in the UK, Europe and Internationally. You will also be involved in Cross-trades around the globe.
This is truly an interesting and sometimes challenging role where no two days are the same. We are a small close team looking to grow the business and having the right candidate to help push us forward.
- Knowledge of either Imports or Exports via any mode
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in forwarding or a similar industry
- Confident in communication
- Initiative and willingness to learn
- Positive Personality
- Must be able to work under well under pressure
Training will be offered as you work alongside the Operations Supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000.00 /year
Our client is looking to hold interviews immediately with a start as soon as possible.
If you are still interested in the role and looking for work it would speed up your application process if you completed an online registration with Brook Street as soon as possible via the following link: https://www.brookstreet.co.uk/account/registration.aspx. This registration will need to be completed to progress your application for this role or any future roles you apply for.
To send your CV please apply via the advert or directly on Brook Street's website. For more information please contact Billy at Brook Street on 02380 236304 or apply to send your CV.