Brook Street have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join their ever-growing team in Peterborough speaking French.
You will be a key part of ensuring clients and customers within the business are able to work both by fixing faults and by making sure that their current needs are met.
You will receive full training and inductions upon starting your new role here and one of the key elements from this company is you feel valued, supported, invested in and able to grow and progress further into your career.
- Privet Dental Insurance
- On-Site Free Parking
- Frequent Snack/Lunch Vans
- Gym Memberships
- Eye Tests
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Privet Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
Working Days: Monday-Sunday (6.30am-9.00pm)
Working Hours: 7.5 hours per day with OT paid at time and a half
You receive your rota 3 months in advance with an alternation of weekend work (on average working 1 in 4-6 weekends)
Salary: £12 per hour
Some of the main duties you will be responsible for:
- You will be answering incoming calls from customers/clients and to accurately log incidents ensuring all relevant data is captured to a high standard.
- You will be providing a single point of contact to the customers/clients and to ensure that incidents are fully managed from initial logging through to resolution.
- You will be updating incidents logged on the Incident Management Systems
- You will be proactively keeping customers/clients informed regularly on their incident or request status
- You will be required to escalate incidents where a first-time fix is not possible to the relevant resolver group
- You will need to escalate any potential service issues with your Team Leader/Service Desk Manager
- You will be able to work with Customer Resolver Teams to understand issues and resolutions and increase knowledge within the business to enhance your skillset
- Previous call centre experience
- Ability to demonstrate the use data entry systems
- Have high attention to detail
- Demonstration of clear communication when holding a conversation
- Basic knowledge of computer systems within a job role
- Basic knowledge of computer systems through higher education
- Understanding and use off active directory and other applications
- Experience of an IT service desk environment
- Positive, enthusiastic and supportive
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to take ownership
- Ability to work under pressure
- Inquisitive nature.
- Passionate professional with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
- Proactive thinking and problem management/problem solving
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, please call Clare at Brook Street on 07483 458 787 or simply, apply now!!