Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our Belfast call centre client to recruit a French speaking person on behalf of our call centre client..
Our Client is one of the world`s best-known technology and software companies. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals to join our Business Pre-Sales team.
As a member of this team, you will be the voice of brand - reaching out to customers, fostering a positive and collaborative experience to help them learn about, engage with, and realize the benefits of our Client`s products.
You will hold business conversations with customers to understand their challenges, overcome issues & guide them through troubleshooting to ensure their business gets the full value from our subscriptions.
By applying best-in-class sales & service skills, you will identify requirements and help our Client grow business relationships with companies across all industries and verticals.
The French speaking lead generation agent will deal with customers via inbound calls and outbound calls, or through the Internet for the purpose of selling basic products and services.
This position is responsible for processing customer orders and sales, providing/receiving information, selling client products/service, as well as providing basic customer service support.
* Act as a Trusted Advisor with customers across multiple industries to determine their needs and identify opportunities to fulfil their needs with our clients` leading cloud technologies
* Uncover Sales opportunities across a broad range of customer enquiries, and engage in conversations around Cloud solutions
* Position competitive offerings and solutions in the context of the customer needs and experiences; provide technical product overview and insights pertinent to customer-need and usage scenarios
* Effectively generate Sales Qualified Opportunities and revenue pipeline by filtering them through set criteria
* Be the first contact point for customers, deliver a strong first impression & build Trusted Advisor status to set the foundation for long term customer relationship
* Meet and exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly targets, including pipeline generation and activity-based targets; accurately forecast pipeline generation
* Leverage best in class sales tooling and communication tools to accelerate sales, maintain high daily activity
* Communicate with customers effectively through Phone or Chat interactions
* Work in a fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic teaming environment & effectively manage opportunities and pipeline through the sales cycle
* Demonstrate a passion for customers and prospects to deliver a world-class customer engagement experience.
* Fluency in French and English (all training will be delivered in English)
* Minimum of 6 months B2B or B2C Sales experience
* Minimum of 12 months providing telephone customer or technical support
* Experience working with Microsoft software products and services
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 7:30am to 4:30pm - 40 hours per week.
Salary will be £17,992 and there is an OTE of £25,912
Our client offers an excellent relocation package for those relocating to Belfast from UK and Europe
If interested please send CV via the apply lin