Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of one of our clients in Belfast to recruit a French Speaking person to work as a Market Research Analyst.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company with excellent career prospects
The successful applicant will be assisting with the research and generation of investment and trade leads international clients. This involves both primary research and phone outreach to French companies based on that research.
This is not a sales role- it`s more of a consultancy-based research role.
Purpose of role
The jobholder will be working across the Lead Generation and Trade teams. The purpose of this role is to assist economic development agencies who are seeking to attract companies into their region and companies who are looking to export products into new markets.
Key responsibilities of the role
* Researching client offer and developing succinct outreach strategies
* Researching and compiling target long lists of potential investors / target customers for outreach based on client offer
* Monitoring investment and trade signals for latest information on expanding companies
* Outreaching companies via telephone and email to gauge interest
* Qualification of interest in investment and trade opportunities.
* Setting up of meetings with companies with an interest and potential capability to invest in the client offer or interested in business partnerships with private sector clients.
* Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants (Project Manager)
* Maintaining company databases and CRM tools with all list building and outreach information
* Any other duties as required.
* Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business, Economics, Geography (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Fluent in French and English, both written and verbal
* Strong research and analytic skills
* Up to date knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information
* Ability to process large volumes of data
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Displays initiative in taking greater responsibility without being asked
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve
* Strong Customer focus
* Commercial Awareness
* Strong Communication
* Analysis & Research skills
* Quality of Work
* Excellent Planning / Organisational skills
Please send CV via the apply link