Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be working on behalf of one of our clients in Belfast to recruit a Native French Speaking person to work as a Market Research Analyst.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic company with excellent career prospects
The successful applicant will be assisting with the research and generation of investment and trade leads international clients. This involves both primary research and phone outreach to French clients based on that research.
This is not a sales role- its more of a consultancy based research role.
Responsibilities for the role :
* Monitoring investment trends through daily alerts.
* Research and drafting company, sector and market specific reports.
* Maintain company databases and CRM tools.
* Capture market intelligence data on suitable companies and contact details.
* Appointment setting and contact building through phone and email outreach
* Arranging calls on behalf of investment and trade consultants.
* Researching trade leads for clients
* Providing support and / or attending major trade events in the French market.
Candidates for this role must be Native French and also fluent in English both written and orally.
To be considered applicants must fit the following criteria:
* Third level degree or equivalent professional qualification in Business (other disciplines will be considered where candidates can demonstrate core skills required).
* Fluent in English and Native French
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Analytical and research skills
* Knowledge of and ability to locate key sources of information.
* Ability to process large volumes of data.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
The salary for this role will start on £21,000 per annum
To apply for this job please send your cv via the apply link