Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting a French Inside Sales Team Manager on behalf of our Belfast client.
This is a great opportunity for exceptional sales and operations leaders who are interested in working with some of the globe's leading Technology giants.
You will contribute to our client's success by managing the team of Account Executives based in Belfast and be responsible for inspiring teams to deliver on customer campaign goals, while coaching them to achieve their best and driving improvement through additional initiatives.
Your team will help customers transform and evolve their business with predictive intelligence, cutting-edge predictive analytics and world-class inside sales professionals.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes using technology.
Our client is a multi-national software, sales and marketing company whose goal is to build exceptional sales forces and software to help our customers generate net new sales opportunities to fuel their current and future growth.
Our client partners with 19 of the top 20 Tech companies in the world, including Cisco, Dell, Oracle and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HP) and operate globally from 10 offices, across 20 languages and with over 700 employees.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Meet and exceed of customer and campaign goals
* Fostering a successful and productive team environment
* Coach and enhance individual team performance
* Be prepared to manage performance & quality through training and coaching
* Serve as a core member of the EMEA Inside Sales management team
* Contribute to organisational projects, growth and design
* Act as the first management hire in our Dublin office, reporting to our General Manager in Belfast
* Manage several Team Leads to support the performance and development of your team
* Leverage sales experience to drive results to meet or exceed client expectations and goals.
* Regularly review and listen in on prospect and partner calls as silent observer to suggest areas for improvement in prospect generation and lead quality.
Essential Required Skills
* In depth sales experience and at least 2 years managerial experience
* Fluent in both French and English (Native desirable)
* Demonstrable ability to coach
* Strong interpersonal skills
* A solution driven team player who brings solutions and not problems
* Highly competitive salary
* Generous sales bonus plan
* Private Health Care
* 5% pension contribution
* Life Assurance
* Great development opportunities, career progression & ongoing training
Please send CV via the apply link