Are you fluent in French and English?
Do you have previous experience of influencing decisions, possibly within an account management or sales role?
Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a global B2B agency providing market intelligence, channel marketing management and sales growth for 18 of the top 20 IT companies in the world. They have offices based around the world in Europe, North America, Australia, Malaysia and Brazil. They are looking for a Partner Account Executive to join their passionate and engaged team. You will influence partner tactics, rather than sell a product. You will work between the client and their channel partners to promote the benefits and loyalty schemes available to them. They are offering a salary of £20,000-£25,000 but negotiable dependant on experience plus benefits such as flexible working and remote working options available
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Supporting and growing our client's business partners across the Austria and Switzerland regions.
- Communicating with stakeholders and their partners via phone and email using French and English languages.
- Demonstrating the benefits and perks available to partners that sell stakeholder products to encourage an increase.
- Providing regular feedback and reports to the client on partner requirements in order to assist in the growth.
- Acting as a remote support contact, available to answer any queries or questions from partners.
For more information please call our Abingdon Branch on 01235 706100 or apply via this advert with a copy of your up-to-date CV and I will get back to you.