Front of House Administrator
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you professional and driven to provide an excellent customer experience?
Do you have previous receptionist/front of house and administration experience?
Do you have strong communication and organisational skills?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Our client is recruiting for a Receptionist who will also provide administrative support for their business based in Southampton. A leading accountancy firm, this business are expanding and looking for pro-active and talented individuals to join their family.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will have some experience with administration and of a customer service environment, as well as excellent telephone skills. You will be a friendly communicator, who is confident, enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve results.
This role requires a professional and welcoming personality and will suit a candidate who enjoys working with people and has a friendly approach. The person in this role will be able to solve problems and work under pressure whilst providing customers a great experience.
Our client's ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Diary management skills (and travel planning if possible)
- Methodical and highly organised.
- Mature personality, empathetic and very professional manner
- Computer literate and good typing skills.
- You must have an excellent eye for detail
- You will need to be professional and have an excellent telephone manner
- Good competency with Microsoft office software and strong administration skills
About the job:
The Receptionist is the front of house of the business and is the first person seen when visitors enter the building. It is important that the welcome is professional and friendly.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
Front of House duties:
- Experience in communicating with clients over the phone and handling queries.
- Scanning inbound post, e-filing and assigning this to the relevant staff
- Carry out administrative tasks as required to support members of the client service departments.
- Effectively carry out database housekeeping and data entry assignments.
- Facilities management (e.g. recycling, kitchen), office equipment coordination.
- Ordering office (and kitchen) supplies and consumables
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a salary of between £22k and £25k, depending on experience.
The role also comes with a performance based pay scheme, private healthcare insurance, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays, an employer contribution pension, and benefits platform.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in receptionist or administration role for the last 12 months, has strong telephone communication skills and who has a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street South or apply now to send your CV.