Front of House Receptionist - Covent Garden- Mon to Fri- Corporate Offices
My Client has an exciting opportunity for a talented, knowledgeable and experienced Front of House Receptionist to join our expanding company in our new Covent Garden office. You will meet and greet clients in their purpose-built Reception area, ensuring guests and visitors are given a friendly, professional and exceptional standard of greeting. You will work as the customer-facing side of their busy mail team, assisting in administration duties and providing a friendly and efficient mail collection service to our customers.
In a nutshell:
- Meet and greet clients, suppliers and visitors
- Responsibility for provision of our customer-facing mail collection service
- Carry out administrative tasks related to our digital mail services
- Responsibility for ensuring guests sign in and out of the building properly
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of IT literacy
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Calm under pressure
- At least 3 years` of working in a Front of House Reception team
- At least 3 years` of administrative work as part of your role
- Have worked in a busy and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of mail-handling is desirable
My client is one of the UK`s leading company formation agents. With offices in London and Glasgow, My clients helps thousands of customers from all over the world form UK registered companies every year. They are dedicated to offering the highest level of customer service possible at a cost-effective price; and as a result, they are the highest rated Company Formation agent on Google, Trustpilot and Facebook, amongst others.
Why join them?
They are a generous and progressive employer who believes in engagement and consultation with staff. They don`t do annual appraisals, as they believe good management should be an ongoing conversation and not an annual bashing. They value all their team members` opinions and contributions. they want to know what they think of them and how they are doing, and so all employees have weekly 1 to 1 meetings with their line managers, and they also hold monthly breakfast meetings.
They have a comprehensive range of benefits and rewards (see below) and they work tirelessly in developing employee packages. They believe the success of their company is down to their employees being on-board with their vision and values...and of course they love working for them.
- Delivering great and consistent customer service
- Keeping the process simple
- Trusting each other - working together
- Being effective - making it happen
- Honesty and integrity - at all times
- Frugality - spending money wisely and showing initiative
- Celebrate our achievements - cheering on progress
- 22 days holidays, plus 8 public/bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual cost of living salary increase
- Paid for Wednesday lunch
- Bottled spring water and fruit juices daily
- Fresh fruit daily
- Netflix breakout room and roof terrace
- Covent Garden location, 2 minutes from Tube
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 7.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, within a shift system to cover our service hours between 8am and 6pm.