* Please note- There is a no tipping policy within the Club *
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Epsom Club is now seeking a Front of House Manager for the reception area.
As part of the Banqueting and Events team you will be working in the idyllic setting of Woodcote Park, which is set in 350 acres of beautiful Downs countryside, in Surrey. There is on-site staff parking, fantastic transport links and a free shuttle bus from Woodcote Park to Epsom Station.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have extensive Front of House management experience within a similar establishment. Candidates must be familiar with the Opera system or a system of a similar nature.
Candidates must have outstanding customer service experience, exceptional punctuality and be well-presented.
Your main duties will include;
* Reservations of the clubs 22 luxury bedrooms
* Dealing with general enquiries from our members
* Training and developing team members
* Manage the front of house reception
* Managing member and their guest expectations
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £27,929 per annum.
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Many more….