Full Stack PHP Developer
£25K - £50K
We currently have a rare opportunity for one of our clients for a Full Stack PHP Developer.
Our client is a well known company who are enjoying an exciting time focusing on high quality and cutting edge solutions.
We are looking for someone who can help maintain and improve existing PHP applications, write efficient, lean and scalabe code and also assist in project planning.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Visualising and designing database schemes and also someone who can resole bugs, errors and performance issues on existing systems.
Required skills -
- Strong communication skills
-Experience using popular MVC frameworks
-Minimum 5 years experience working on business management systems
- Understanding of Git version control
- Knowledge and use of performance boosting techniques such as minification, caching, compressions and SQL query optimisation.
Desirable skills -
- Linux server management
- Experience with unit tests
Benefits of working here -
- Free parking
- Staff pension scheme
- Brilliant salary for the right candidate.