Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Durham City Centre; we have multiple positions available for part time admin assistants which will commence in January 2020.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: January 2020 onwards (As soon as you`re cleared)
Salary: £8.21 per hour - rising to £9.00 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Full Time hours 37.5hours a week. (8.30am till 4.30pm)
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please give the Durham team on 0191 374 4047 and speak to Faye, or alternatively please send your CV