Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Bootle in Liverpool; we have multiple positions available for full time Admin Assistants which will commence in March - April 2021
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: March 2021 onwards
Salary: £8.72 per hour - rising to £9.35 per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Part Time Monday to Friday 8am until 4pm, 37.5 hours per week
- Current Passport with at least 6 months remaining
- You cannot have lived outside the UK for longer than 6 months in the last 5 years
- You need to be willing to complete a counter terrorism check, be confident that this will come back clear and have access to a non-Apple device to complete this. This check can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application. Please note that until this clearance has come back and you have been given a start date for the role this is not a guaranteed position.
- You will need to have good computer skills, the ability to do a video interview and take photos of relevant documentation
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
- Post clerk
- Data inputting
- Query Handling
- Customer Service
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Send, receive & process customer queries
- Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Disciplined approach to workload
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Customer Focus
- Team work and ability to work alone
You will be given full training by our client and ongoing support from Brook Street.
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please apply online with your CV and a member of our team will be in touch shortly by calling you on the number provided.