Brook Street is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is based in Darlington; we have multiple positions available for full time admin assistants which will commence in July 2021.
Contract: Temporary assignment 6-9 months
Start date: July 2021 onwards (As soon as you`re cleared)
Salary: £8.91 per hour - rising to £9.00per hour after a 12 week qualifying period
Hours: Full Time - Monday till Friday 8am till 4pm
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, this will include but not limited to:
* Post clerk
* Data inputting
* Query Handling
* Customer Service
* Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
* Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
* Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
* Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
* Send, receive & process customer queries
* Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
To carry out the roles effectively the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Disciplined approach to work load
* Attention to detail
* Excellent communication
* Customer Focus
* Team work and ability to work alone
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a clearance which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
You MUST have a current passport, and has 7 months on before it expires
If you would like to find out more details about the above roles, please email the Durham branch on or give the Durham team a call on 0191 347 4047.