Care Assistant- Full Time
£14,820 - £16,140
A rare opportunity for you to become a Care Assistant working full time for a well-established Luxury Nursing Home in Winchester, Hampshire has arisen. This unique role is flexible for you to work full time during the week, working on shifts with during the weekend and overtime available & a range of other benefits.
You will receive full training & support towards your new role. Your role will be mainly supporting Elderly residents who have dementia and general nursing needs
Main Job Role:
- Personal Care; hygiene, washing, dressing etc.
- Assisting with domestic & everyday needs; serving meals, laundry, shopping, cleaning etc
- Help with their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet).
- Administering medicine to residents
- Attending staff meetings.
- Training care assistants on the role
- Proven track record of reliability & consistency
- Transport to workplace
- Hours:34 hours , shifts can be 8am-2pm/2pm-8pm/8am-8pm
Weekend hourly rate £10.05- £10.90
Weekday hourly rate £9.08-£9.89
- Overtime available.
- The home has a `Good` CQC rating
- Interviewing immediately.
- Pension Scheme
- Free meal if you work a 12 hour shift
- Free onsite parking
If this is for you, please click the apply button. Good luck
If you're interested or want to discuss this further and any other roles , please call Neelam on 01179486300 or email me on Neelam.ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk