Full time £8.21hr
Are you looking for a real chance to make a difference to the lives of older people who are living in a care home? With a real opportunity to shape the team and the service into something special?
A well-established family run residential care home are seeking Care Assistant to help support the elderly residents who have dementia with their day to day activities. You will have the support of the Registered Manger and Deputy Manager throughout your shift.
Main Job Role:
- Help them with personal care
- Support them with everyday duties i.e. meals (peg feed), laundry, shopping etc
- Manage them through their Support Plans (maintain good health and diet)
- Assist them with any activities they take part of
- Accompany them on the bank, appointments, health visits and in the community
- Shift Pattern spread out through the week/ weekend, one 12 hours shift or 6 hour shifts.
Benefits (pro rota):
- Full training & induction provided with a dedicated In-House Training Manager
- Chance to complete a free NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- Career development / progression
-Free confidential counsellor for personal or work related.
-Meals provided whilst dining with residents
You don't need any prior experience to apply, you just need to be empathetic and looking for a rewarding career where you will be valued and make a difference. If this is for you, please click the apply button or feel welcome to call me on 01179486300 or email me at Neelam . Ismail @ bssocialcare.co.uk