A well established independent organization are recruiting for a support workers for their 13 bed Residential Care Home who have a `Good` CQC rating near central Gloucester. You will mainly support Adults who have learning disabilities, bipolar, autism, epilepsy and will display challenging behaviour.
Main Job Role:
- Assist with activities such as swimming, horse riding, sensory activities or days out
- Support them with everyday duties i.e. meals, cleaning, laundry, shopping etc
- Some clients need prompt but some may need full personal care
- Good relaxed environment and a lovely friend team!
- Have life, paid, personal or voluntary experience in care (any setting / sector)
Contract / Terms:
- Salary is £17,062.50 per annum = £8.75 an hour and £9 an hour for over time
- Full time 37.5 hours a week (part time weekends ONLY available too)
- You will work 5 days a week (Monday - Fridays and alternative weekend)
- Shifts patterns will be a mixture of 7am - 2:30pm and 2:30pm - 10pm
Benefits (pro rota):
- The home currently holds a Good CQC reports - green ticks!
- You will receive full inhouse training and induction
- 28 days annual leave
- Chance to complete a free NVQ / QCF qualification whilst you work
- Enrolled in a Pension Scheme after probation
- Free onsite parking available too
If you have the right skills or experience for this role; then please call Jeet on 0117 9486300 or email your CV with the job reference number to: Jeet.Kaur @ BSSocialCare.co.uk - thank you and good luck with your job search
Connect with me on:
LinkedIn: Jeet Kaur-Sathi